Friday, July 31, 2009

Twice???

Yep, that's right world of (hopefully only) one. Two in one night. I'm what you'd call prolific.

Actually, I just wanted to comment on the reason I started this blog on Friday, July 31st, 2009, just after midnight. July 30th has been denoted as the end of phase one of my life. It died when I ate a tub of cookie dough ice cream around 9pm, to match the 1300 calories I had eaten up to that point. Then to top it off, I decided to eat 2 chalupas, a soft taco, a double cheeseburger, and fries in 20 minutes. Oh, don't worry too much. In phase one, I was bulimic off-and-on. And, it was on twice tonight.

But I'm done with all of that. Phase two is all about discipline, follow-through, and confidence. I'm a new man with a new public accountabil-a-buddy. Haha, I bet I drop this shit by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment